CCAP, or the Consolidated Court Automation Program, is the Wisconsin electronic circuit court case management system. Recently, several bills were introduced in the Wisconsin legislature regarding CCAP.
- County where charges were filed
- Judge assigned to the case
- All cases adjudicated by the judge
- The criminal charge filed
- Whether the case resulted in a conviction
- The penalty that was imposed, if any, in the case
This is certainly something we’ll be keeping our eyes on in the near future!