It looks like THOMAS, the Legislative Info System from the Library of Congress is being redesigned. According to a press release, the updated site will be released on January 4th.
Here are illustrations of the major changes: (Please note that the pages below are for information and illustration only. Searches and links on the pages do not work.)
- The homepage, with better organized links and with the addition of two new features:
- a link to the latest issue of the Daily Digest
- a search for most recent legislative action (“Action Yesterday”)
- Combination of Bill Text and Bill Summary & Status links into a single Bills & Resolutions page for simple, basic searches
- Combination of all Congressional Record and Congressional Record Index links into one page
- Addition of the capability to search Bill Text across multiple Congresses