I recently discovered Pretrieve and consider it to be the best people/business finder freely available on the Web. Although it doesn’t offer the kind of detailed info available from fee-based services, it does gather an impressive array of free information.
With a people search you can discover an individual’s address and phone, as well as information in the following categories:
- property (satellite photo, map, census info about neighborhood, presidential campaign contributions)
- criminal (registered sex offender & federal inmate search)
- court (death records)
- financial (UCC filings by debtor, personal political contributions, federally-excluded parties, HEAL defaulted loans)
- professional (professional history, OIG exclusions, attorney licenses, patents records and applications)
- local info (school ratings, sex offenders, political contributions)
- miscellaneous (birthdate)
Do a search for yourself and see what you find. It might surprise you.
A business finder search will turn up address, phone and the following:
- financial (UCC & SEC filings, political contributions, federally-excluded parties)
- legal & government (corporation registration records, patent records and applications, OIG exclusions)
- trade-related info (better business bureau reports, domain name registrations)
- miscellaneous (satellite photo, map, census info about neighborhood, presidential campaign contributions, sex offenders, political contributions)
Pretrieve also has a reverse address and phone number look-up. Very impressive!
Source: inter alia