The Wisconsin State Law Library staff offer both free and fee-based classes on legal research and using electronic resources in the legal research process. These are great classes at great prices.
The following classes have openings:
- Internet Tips & Tricks Wednesday April 20, 2005 8:30-10:00 a.m. Fee: $50.00. 1.5 CLE credits applied for.
- Wisconsin Briefs Online Wednesday July 13, 2005 9:00-10:00 a.m. FREE Class. 1 CLE credit applied for.
- NEW! Conquering the Invisible Web Wednesday August 10, 2005 10:00-11:30 a.m. Fee: $50.00. 1.5 CLE credits applied for.
- Using LegalTrac and HeinOnline (Locating Law Reviews Online) Wednesday September, 14, 2005 9:00-10:00 a.m. FREE Class. 1 CLE credit applied for.
- NEW! Using the Internet for Background Checks and Public Records Research Wednesday October 12, 2005 9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Fee: $125.00. 3 CLE credits applied for.
- NEW! All about Blogs: Using Blogs for Current Awareness and Communication Wednesday November 2, 2005 9:00-10:00 a.m. FREE Class.
Course descriptions and registration instructions are available on the WSLL Classes and Tours Web page. And FYI – I’ll be teaching the Invisible Web and Blogging classes.