The following databases are available free this week (some longer):
- Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals – Ovid actually offers a free database every month – See their Resource of the Month page
- ebrary is offering complimentary access to library science e-books for a full year.
- Gale is offering access to a vast number of databases in areas such as history, health, nursing, science, literature, reference, and readers advisory, etc.
- Greenwood Publishing is also offering a number of databases in cultures, history, reference, and readers advisory.
- OECD.stat (statistical publications) is available for free for the first half of 2008 while it’s still in Beta.
- Legal Dockets Online – login: nlw; password: free
Source: AbsTracked and my colleague, Nancy Paul