Law librarians are a pretty tech savvy bunch. As evidence, take a look at some of the exciting tools my colleagues have created relating to the 2009 American Association of Law Libraries Annual Meeting. This year, the meeting will be held in Washington DC on July 25th – 28th.
- Official AALL 2009 Blog (not too active yet)
- Unofficial AALL 2009 Conference Wiki (created by Sarah Glassmeyer)
- Easy to read printable schedule from Tom Boone (I believe he’s working on an interactive version also)
- Unofficial AALL2009 Google Map (also by Sarah Glassmeyer)
- Twitter (tweets with the #aall2009 hashtag)