Here is the latest faculty scholarship from the UW Law School Legal Studies Research Paper Series via SSRN.
- Horizontal Merger Guidelines: The Omitted Dimension of Buyer Power Comments Submitted to the FTC and DOJ by Peter Carstensen
- Taxation in a Time of Crisis: Policy Leadership from the OECD to the G20 by Allison Christians
- The SEC and Foreign Companies – A Balance of Competing Interests by Kenneth B. Davis
- From Reconstruction to Deconstruction: Undermining Black Ownership, Political Independence, and Community Through Partition Sales of Tenancy in Common Property by Thomas W. Mitchell
- The Lost History of Governance and Equal Protection by Victoria Nourse with Sarah Maguire
- Forced Sale Risk: Class, Race, and The ‘Double Discount’ by Thomas W. Mitchell with Stephen Malpezzi, University of Wisconsin at Madison and Richard Green, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate
- Comments for the United States Departments of Agriculture and Justice Workshops on Competition Issues in Agriculture by Peter Carstensen