Here is the latest faculty scholarship from the UW Law School Legal Studies Research Paper Series via SSRN.
- The Sale of Patented Methods: Reconciling On-Sale Bar & Patent Exhaustion Doctrines in Light of In re Kollar & Quanta v. LG by Shubha Ghosh, University of Wisconsin Law School and Lucas Divine
- The 2006 Procedural and Transparency-Related Amendments to the ICSID Arbitration Rules: Model Intentions, Moderate Proposals, and Modest Returns by Jason W. Yackee, University of Wisconsin Law School and Jarrod Wong, University of the Pacific – McGeorge School of Law
- Wisconsin’s Individual-at-Risk Restraining Order: An Analysis of the First Thirty Months by Betsy Abramson, Wisconsin Institute for Healthy Aging, Marsha Mansfield, University of Wisconsin Law School and Jane A. Raymond, Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Claim-Suppressing Arbitration: The New Rules by David S. Schwartz, University of Wisconsin Law School
- What If Sharia Weren’t the Enemy? Rethinking International Women’s Rights Advocacy on Islamic Law by Asifa Quraishi, University of Wisconsin Law School