Stop by the Law Library this week and help us celebrate National Library Week!
For our celebration this year, we have put together a number of activities including a book drive, Bluebooking workshop, and, of course, our faculty READ poster.
- READ Poster
View this year’s poster featuring Meg Gaines
– On display inside the library entrance on the 5th floor
– View posters from previous years on our Facebook page
- Give a Book
Donate gently-used recreational books to help the Dane Co. Legal Resource Center purchase a subscription to Shepards for pro se patrons
– All week on the 5th floor
- Workshop – Bluebooking Tips for the Journal Write-On and Beyond
Students will learn how to efficiently navigate the Bluebook to create and interpret legal citations
– Wed., April 13th at 12:25 pm in Rm 5229
– Fri., April 15th at 11:00 am in Rm 3253