Here is the latest faculty scholarship appearing in the University of Wisconsin Law School Legal Studies Research Papers series found on SSRN.
- Voting, Spending, and the Right to Participate by Robert Yablon
- State Judges as Guardians of Federalism: Resisting the Federal Arbitration Act’s Encroachment on State Law by David S. Schwartz
- Correcting Federalism Mistakes in Statutory Interpretation: The Supreme Court and the Federal Arbitration Act by David S. Schwartz
- Understanding Remedy-Stripping Arbitration Clauses: Validity, Arbitrability, and Preclusion Principles by David S. Schwartz, University of Wisconsin Law School
- Reviving the Treaty of Friendship: Enforcing International Investment Law in U.S. Courts by Jason W. Yackee and John F. Coyle (University of North Carolina School of Law)
The University of Wisconsin Law School Legal Studies journal contains abstracts and papers from this institution focused on this area of scholarly research. To access all the papers in this series, please use the following URL: http://www.ssrn.com/link/u-wisconsin-legal-studies.html