CCAP, or the Consolidated Court Automation Program, is the Wisconsin electronic circuit court case management system. Recently, several bills were introduced in the Wisconsin legislature regarding CCAP.
Both of these bills, Assembly Bill 723 and Senate Bill 612, list what categories of information should be provided and searchable on CCAP, including:
- County where charges were filed
- Judge assigned to the case
- All cases adjudicated by the judge
- The criminal charge filed
- Whether the case resulted in a conviction
- The penalty that was imposed, if any, in the case
This is certainly something we’ll be keeping our eyes on in the near future!