The University of Wisconsin Law Library regularly engages in strategic planning and assessment to ensure consistency with our mission, realization of our goals, and alignment with the research and learning needs of our students and faculty.
I’m pleased to share our 2021-22 Strategic Planning and Assessment Report which describes the following strategic initiatives and our efforts to realize them.
- Expand our nationally recognized Law School scholarly impact and visibility program
- Survey faculty about their research & instructional needs to inform our decision-making about library priorities & resource allocation
- Review & refresh library spaces to enhance sense of belonging, utility, attractiveness, comfort, & safety
- Educating Students
- Climate & Culture
- Research & Scholarly Support
- Outreach & Public Engagement
The Law Library maintains an archive of prior strategic plans and assessment reports on our website.