Here is the latest faculty scholarship appearing in the University of Wisconsin Law School Legal Studies Research Papers series found on SSRN.
- Institutionalizing Essentialism: Mechanisms of Intersectional Subordination Within the LGBT Movement by Gwendolyn Leachman
- Islamic Constitutionalism: Not Secular. Not Theocratic. Not Impossible by Asifa Quraishi-Landes
- What We Know and Need to Know About Civil Gideon by Tonya L. Brito with David J. Pate Jr., Daanika Gordon, and Amanda Ward of University of Wisconsin – Madison
- An Excess of Discretion? ‘Thayer’s Triumph’ and the Uncodified Exclusion of Speculative Evidence by David S. Schwartz
- Justice Scalia’s Jiggery-Pokery in Federal Arbitration Law by David S. Schwartz
The University of Wisconsin Law School Legal Studies journal contains abstracts and papers from this institution focused on this area of scholarly research. To access all the papers in this series, please use the following URL: http://www.ssrn.com/link/u-wisconsin-legal-studies.html