Here is the latest faculty scholarship appearing in the University of Wisconsin Law School Legal Studies Research Papers series found on SSRN.
- More Property Rules than Property: Revisiting the Right to Exclude in IP by BJ Ard
- What is Relative Plausibility? by David S. Schwartz and Elliott R. Sober (University of Wisconsin)
- The Haves of Procedure by Ion Meyn
- Nonprofit Legal Reform in India: The Legal Treatment of For-Profit Entities and Other Approaches to the Reform Question by Mark Sidel
- Madison’s Waiver: Can Constitutional Liquidation be Liquidated? by David S. Schwartz
To access all the papers in the University of Wisconsin Law School Legal Studies Research Paper Series, please use the following URL: http://www.ssrn.com/link/u-wisconsin-legal-studies.html